New reports are stating that Meghan Markle is currently preparing for a “brutal showdown” with the Queen and the palace after she was accused of bullying staffers.
A source told the Mirror  on Monday that Meghan has asked that the palace issue a “point-by-point” breakdown of the allegations that have been made against her by staffers.
“The feeling is this is heading for a brutal showdown between [the palace and] the Duchess of Sussex, who is understood to be disputing all allegations labeled against her,” the insider alleged. “The palace is taking each and every allegation very seriously and wants to get to the truth of the matter and ensure those speaking up deserve to be heard.”
The source went on to say that Meghan “is adamant the staff were not up to their job and could not deal with the pressure of working for her and understanding how she wanted things to run.”
A spokesman for Meghan declined to comment when contacted.
During her time as a royal, Meghan was accused of reducing staffers to tears while living at Kensington Palace. Jason Knauf, who was Meghan and Prince Harry’s communications assistant at the time, reported the alleged behavior to palace officials in an email sent in October of 2018.
A spokesman for Meghan and Harry previously called the allegations against her a “calculated smear campaign,” according to Page Six .
“It’s no coincidence that distorted, several-year-old accusations aimed at undermining the duchess are being briefed to the British media shortly before she and the duke are due to speak openly and honestly about their experience of recent years,” the spokesman said just before Meghan and Harry’s explosive tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey back in March.
This comes a week after the Times of London  reported the results of the probe into the bullying claims against Meghan could be delayed until 2022.
The publication stated that while the “highly sensitive inquiry which is being conducted by an independent law firm, were expected to be announced in the annual Sovereign Grant report to be published this week,” they will not be. Royal sources confirmed that the investigation is “ongoing” and may not be released until next year.
This piece was written by Mark Baker on June 22, 2021. It originally appeared in UpliftingToday  and is used by permission.